Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BNO ~ Bloggers Night Out

Last night was the first of our what could be many Bloggers Night Out (BNO). My friend, Kelcie, messaged a few of us girls a couple weeks ago wondering if we would want to do a BNO. Everyone said YES. I'm not sure at this point if it wasn't just an excuse to have a GNO.

Savannah came to my house last night along with 5 other mommy bloggers and Aunt Ginger! Ha Love ya Ginger. We learned so much last night that I'm still overwhelmed this morning.

All these girls came to get away from their kids for a night and come to my house where my two children are. I'm so sorry girls. Brylee kept being a little girl going through everyone's purses.  As she was going through Candace's she found one of those female unmentionables. Jeremy, my husband, walked by and saw her with it in her mouth and just started laughing and saying I'm not touching that. It was pretty funny and nasty at the same time. Not sure which was worse, Camp swallowing the ball yesterday and going to the ER or Brylee chewing on Candace's tampon.

Dear Jesus, Thank you for blessing me with great friends. 

2 comments:

  1. I was sitting in the library at school when I read this and I literally laughed out loud! :) had fun last night! Thanks for having us over!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kourtney, I cant stop laughing. Haha. Brylee was so okay with what she was doing, However that little Unmentionable was a little to old for her! haha, Camp still has not passed the Metal! oh goodness!

    ReplyDelete