Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Rub A Dub Dub - 2 babies in a tub

Luke, yesterday you turned 2 months old and in celebration I let you and your sister take your bath together. Well, it was your fist intentional bath together. Last week Brylee jumped in the tub with you with all her clothes on. I think she about gave your Meme a heart attack. I thought it would be very difficult to give you both a bath at the same time, but it turned out great! You loved it so much and so did Brylee. This is the first of what I'm sure to be MANY baths together.
Brylee & Luke - 1st Bath together
2 months old

You are such a good little baby. You eat, sleep, pee and poop (wish you would poo more so that you wouldn't be so uncomfortable but we are working on that). Only two months old you hold your head up really good. You like to sleep on your belly. I know that the doctors say not to because of SIDS, but I check on you often when you are on your belly. Right now you wake up twice a night to eat and then you go right back to sleep. You are a mommy's boy. Last week you started cooing. I'm pretty sure you said "good". Next week we go for your two month check up. There you will get shots and we will find out how big you are. I suspect you are about 15 lbs. So much bigger than your sister at this age. Brylee was only 8 lbs at her two month check up. You were more than that when you were born.

Dear Jesus, thank you so much for the many blessings you have given me. The best ones are my loving husband and my two precious children. Please watch over each of them everyday. I pray that they will walk in your ways and never stray away. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Kourtney. I ONLY give Calleigh and Camp bath's together. Once I started that, it was so much easier and faster! they love to play together as well!

    Can't believe how big he is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!!

    I gave you a stylish blogger award! You can check out my blog for more information about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memories memories! So sweet babies.. Do you still need hangers? I can't believe he is already 2 months old.. where did the time go? OH wait I know...chasing after kiddos!

    ReplyDelete