Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


After reading Kelcie's, Then There Were Three, What I'm Loving Wednesdays for the past few weeks, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon. Maybe this will help me to post more often.

I'm Loving my mother-in-law and father-in-law. They celebrated their 31st wedding anniversary on Monday. Happy Anniversary Tommy and Beverly, better known as Pawpo and Meme.
Beverly & Tommy - 1980

Tommy & Beverly - 2011
Funny how Tommy looks almost the same. He grew his facial hair out to stay warm in the cold days of working outdoors. He wanted to keep it until their anniversary so he could look the same as he did on their wedding day. How cute!

I'm Loving the fact that my children don't have to go to daycare. First, because it is so expensive. Second, I don't have to worry with them getting sick all the time. Third, I don't have to get them ready in the morning. Last, they get to spend time with their Meme and Mandy. They love their sitters.

I'm Loving that Brad Womak chose Emily! She is so very pretty. After watching Monday Nights After the Final Rose, I sorda wish he had chosed Shawntell because Emily sounds like she doesn't know if she is ready for a commitment yet. I hope everything works out.

DATAPPLE
 I'm Loving that I get to be in church tonight. There aren't many Wednesday night services I get to attend due to Jeremy and I working so far from Des Arc. I can't wait to hear what God has laid on Pastor Pat's heart this evening to share.

Dear Jesus, I thank you for giving me today. It is the little things like waking up every morning that I take for granit. Please be with me tonight and open my ears that I might hear your word.
I love you, forever.



2 comments: