Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Well it's Wednesday again. Yes, I know I missed last Wednesday. I honestly didn't even realize it was Wednesday until I say Kelcie's post.I'm Loving that it's Spring. Happy Spring. Yes, I know it's late. I'm a mother of two. I'm late about everything. I'm not so crazy about this cold weather we have been having lately but knowing warm weather is around the corner puts a smile on my face.
I'm Loving my family. Candace Skarda Photography has been having March deals all month, and I've been patiently waiting for today to enter her contest. This week is Family Week. You enter what family means to you and if you are the winner then you get 1 FREE 11x14 Print or $35.00 print Credit. Candace, has been taking BAM's pictures since she was born and now has taken LAM's newborn pictures. We have had family pictures taken only once so far since we have been married. We went to Wye Mountain. I want more!!! Family is so important to me. I've not written my story yet to Candace, but when I do I will post it.... I promise!! It might be two weeks or even two months from now, but I promise I will get it done. Ha

I'm Loving my new clothes that I got from Ruche. I found this clothing store online and got two really cute things. I wish I could say whose blog led me to this place so I can thank her so much, but I honestly don't remember. I was clicking on one blog and then went to another and to another. Got my clothes in and I love them. Wearing the dress today. Have got so many compliments. Now time to order me a shirt to match the kids Easter outfits.


I'm off now to see my Loves (BAM & LAM) and my first Love (Jesus Christ). Well not see him exactly, but go spend some time in his house.

Dear Jesus, thank you for giving me another Wednesday. I love how you love me no matter what I say or do. I love how you are there for me when I'm in the worst mood or in the best. I love that you love me when I look my worst and best.  I love how you are going to accept me into your loving arms when it's time for me to leave this world behind. I just love everything about you! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment